GLH? - Good Looking Hair

Hey all,

What do you all think about a spray called GLH? (Good Looking Hair). It's basically like a colored hair spray *for those who do not know*. I've been using it frequently for a while, and I've seen that it's accelerated the hair loss, and now recently, 14 days ago, I had my first hair TP. Should I stop using the spray?

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know what this (GLH) was, so I did an Internet search on it. What I found wasn't too impressive. Here's what one website had to say about it:

"Ever seen GLH? It's been around for a few years, a truly frightening sign of the times. GLH is spray paint for balding heads. Nothing more. Somehow this is supposed to simulate hair follicles.

I saw a man who had used this product. How could I tell? Because even at a distance of eight feet, in low light, his bald head was clearly spray-painted black. Unevenly, I might add. The effect was that of a man who was the victim of a drunken fraternity prank.

The question to me is, what the hell does GLH really stand for? Surely it can't stand for Good Looking Hair, because it is anything but. Tamity and I were discussing this subject and concluded the following. Tell me what you think it stands for.

Gross-Looking Hair

Gorilla-Like Hair

Grungy, like hedgehogs

Glabrous Loathsome Hirsuteness

Gramineous-Looking Homonculous"

• 4 weeks later...

IMO, the best of the spary on hair products is Pro Thik. They're probably all virtually the same product with different packaging, but Pro Thik tends to stay on better without as much streaking & smearing as the other brands.

6544 grafts - Dr Hasson 11/30/05

It's_Going_Fast,

Did you say GLH is accelarating your hair loss? What lead you to this conclusion?

There was a thread on these forums a while back, which brought up the question of whether some concealers block follicles.

Although the jury is still out, it seems the general concensus is that they are safe if you use them according to the instructions, and wash your hair regularly. After all, can concealers do any more damage than hairspray or gel?

What were the specifics of your experience?