In a Dillemma..Should I take Propecia?

prodigy1290

Hey guys, im 19 and have a really bad recceeding hairline, its been going on for the past 3 years. I went to a dermatologist that's expertise is in hairloss and he recommended me to take Propeica. He told me that once i start taking it, that when i stop ill loose everything i gained. Also he said that my sexdrive will go down. I am sort of worried about this and also worried about taking this for the rest of my life. Can you guys suggest anything for me? I shave my head and wear a hat constantly and i hate it. SO basically should i take it? Pros? Cons? Also are there any vitamins that will help that wont affect my sex life? I really need help with this decision, thanks guys!

prodigy,

Not everyone who takes Propecia will experience sexual side effects. In fact, they are reported as rare on Propecia's website.

But yes, it is true that stopping the medication will result in a loss of all benefit.

You will ultimately have to decide if the potential benefit of using Propecia for hair loss outweigh the risks of potential side effects.

To learn more about Propecia side effects, visit their website at www.Propecia.com.

Best wishes,

Bill