Does Toppik really work?

felixxiano

It's a pretty cool product that seems like it's too good to be true when you first hear about it, but it really works pretty well if you have a decent amount of hair left. You sprinkle it on your existing hair, comb through, and makes your hair appear much thicker. It's more conducive to the middle of your head and crown area, not the hairline. I use it occassionally for special occasions or bad hair days. It's cheap too ($20/bottle) so it's worth trying. www.toppik.com is the website.

Results of my 1424 FU transplant procedure on 8/16/02 can be viewed at...

http://community.webshots.com/user/ttaco

It's been my experience that Toppik is an excellent product. There are also competitive products like Dermamatch, Hair So Real, & Magic Hair that are very similiar. Once you begin using these products, you'll have a tough time doing without them because of the nice job they do concealing your hairloss. I would recommend them to anyone with thinning hair.

I have light brown, fine hair, but have been thinning for over 5 years and in overhead light and sunlight it is apparent that you can see scalp.

My wife promised to let me know when it is getting really noticeable and did last fall, especially from the side opposite my part.

I had it applied at the hair loss clinic I go to and when I went home she was impressed with the results. I use it daily and feel like my thinning hair is less noticeable.

check it out, its worth if if you still have decent coverage.

I tried toppik - for me it looked like I picked up a handfull of dirt from a construction site and rubbed it in my hair - I could not avoid getting it on the scalp which looks unnatural, and it made my skin itch. On the other hand Toppik sells a formula called hair fattening gel - I think this works quite well.

I tried toppik as well, but I think I had two problems preventing it from working. 1) My hair was slightly shorter than an inch long, second I had some slick bald patches and toppik needs something to cling to. It seems if your hair is at least 2 inches and you have no slick bald patches toppik can work for you. Otherwise it does tend to look like you rubbed soot on your head.