Question for Falc

Hi Bill.

I was just curious to know why you went through three doctors for a transplant. Also, looks like you did 7500 grafts..Did at any point you ran out of donor areas...I have been told by MHR that they cannot do HT on my crown since i can run out of Hair in the donor area in the future. Your advice is appreciated in this major decision in my life.

Hi Bill.

I was just curious to know why you went through three doctors for a transplant. Also, looks like you did 7500 grafts..Did at any point you ran out of donor areas...I have been told by MHR that they cannot do HT on my crown since i can run out of Hair in the donor area in the future. Your advice is appreciated in this major decision in my life.

Daniel,

Thank you for your inquiry.

You can read my entire story below by clicking on any of the links in my signature. This will also explain my reasoning for changing hair transplant doctors.

I have had 7550 follicular unit grafts placed all over the top of my head in 3 hair transplant sessions spread out over 2.5 years. I am very happy with my results!

It is imperative that you do your research before selecting a hair transplant physician. Selecting a quality hair transplant physician is key to ensure a quality hair transplant.

This is why at the Hair Transplant Network, we only recommend first-rate hair transplant physicians who consistently provide state of the art hair transplant physicians. See our high membership standards for the hair restoration physicians in our Coalition.

Best wishes,

Bill