Looking for an aggressive Doc for Frontal transplant

Im looking for the best Doc with frontal hairloss. Though my hair loss is not bad, I would like my frontal hairline to be at a point where no hair loss is obvious. I have waived the pros and cons of frontal hair restoration, and have decided that I would much rather have a great head of hair when I am young, and I figure I will have a lot of donar hair left over if I need it in the future. I am looking for a doctor who will be aggressive on a frontal transplant??? thanks for the help

Im looking for the best Doc with frontal hairloss. Though my hair loss is not bad, I would like my frontal hairline to be at a point where no hair loss is obvious. I have waived the pros and cons of frontal hair restoration, and have decided that I would much rather have a great head of hair when I am young, and I figure I will have a lot of donar hair left over if I need it in the future. I am looking for a doctor who will be aggressive on a frontal transplant??? thanks for the help

younggun,

Because of your name, I'm assuming you are young? How old are you?

I worry when I see younger people want to do aggressive surgery.

My best advice for you is slow down and learn about hair transplantation...what it can do for you, its limits, etc.

You have a limited donor supply and you have to account for future loss.

Slow down and spent some time researching...your future will depend on it.

Consider readong the following threads to start your research:

"Am I too young for a hair transplant?"

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=152790

"What should I consider when researching hair transplantation?"

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=569...071019713#5071019713

Cheers,

Bill

Thanks for the advise Bill. I have done a lot of research into hair transplants, and have had 1400 graphs done by Doctor Lehr in Oklahoma City. I am 23 and have had the same hairline for the last year or so. Know one in my family has bad hair loss, so I can hope that my total hair loss will never be to severe. I figure it will take around 1800 graphs to give me what I am looking for. I have also been told by other docs that I have a great donor supply. I have basically made up my mind on another transplant, I was just hoping for some insight if there's any one doc that specializes in frontal procedures

younggun,

23 is very young...and though I don't recommend it...if your mind is made up, I can't stop you...

So...

Spend some time researching hairline photos posted by patients. You'll have to conclude on your own who you like best. Hair Transplantation is an art form just as much as it is technical.

Your best bet is to stick to the coalition doctors: http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-loss-content...s/our_physicians.asp

Are you on finasteride to stop future loss?

Bill

Bill

Young Gun:

My grandfathers both lived up to their 70s/80's with NW#2 hair. My father is 62 with no hair loss since high school either. My only blood-related uncle is still a NW1 in his 50's.

My hair looked awesome at 20. It still drew compliments from strangers at 24 . . .

And yet now I'm 28, and I've become visibly a NW3. I'm eventually headed for a NW4-5.

If you're 23, be careful. Be very careful.

------------------------------------------------

Young Gun:

Bill is right on! Do your research and definitely take precautions to keep the hair you have.

1st HT 1-5-05 - 1894 FUT's Dr. Glenn Charles

2nd HT 12-18-06 - 1542 FUT's Dr. Glenn Charles

Total: 3436 FUT's

Current Protocol: Propecia Daily, Laser Therapy EOD 20 mins.