Transplant this sunday

I will be having a 2000 FU hair tansplant this sunday. This will be my second one. I had one done 3 years ago which turned out pretty bad. Which me luck with this one. By the way dr.Rose will be performing this one. I will let everybody know about postop and follow up.

I will be having a 2000 FU hair tansplant this sunday. This will be my second one. I had one done 3 years ago which turned out pretty bad. Which me luck with this one. By the way dr.Rose will be performing this one. I will let everybody know about postop and follow up.

Hope things go well for you. Look forward to hearing about the procedure. Today, I'm 25 days post-op. Check on my newly posted/uploaded pics in the picture section.

Allen

• 2 weeks later...

I did my transplant last saturday(not sunday) and i got 2200 instead of 2000! I told dr.Rose that i needed 1200 in front to correct previous pluggs and the remaining on the crown and the back. He wanted to put most on the frontal area but i insisted to have about 60/40%. So anyway i got whati needed and followed instructions, no swelling so far(day 4) and everything looks smooth. Just waiting for the scabs to fall out phase!