so. cal surgeons

I had a good experience with Dr. Sword, but I've become a little nervous, after reading this site.

I would like to have a little more work done, and I have contacted Drs Straub and Siporin for their recommendations. Both were very prompt and professional in their responses.

I guess my quandary is that, since my "Sword experience" was initially successful, should I continue there? Maybe he's not the same doctor he was several years ago.

Thanks!!

I had a good experience with Dr. Sword, but I've become a little nervous, after reading this site.

I would like to have a little more work done, and I have contacted Drs Straub and Siporin for their recommendations. Both were very prompt and professional in their responses.

I guess my quandary is that, since my "Sword experience" was initially successful, should I continue there? Maybe he's not the same doctor he was several years ago.

Thanks!!

Guest wanthairs

ok.....

tell us what you are on the NWD scale, how many grafts you did, if possible post pics. Also where are you located.....We can probably recommend some good doctors that have been tried , tested and totally scrutinised by members of this forum. A doctor here barely gets a second chance after they fuck up one time.

It is my recommendation that you discontinue your association with the Sword clinic.

It may be that a 2-3-4-5 years ago they were performing solid work, it is my understanding that they have not changed to embrace the latest techniques.

Are you a California resident?

If so,

I would suggest going to Hasson and Wong if you want to experience a world class consult and result.

Take Care,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Originally posted by beachair:

Thanks!!

Why would he have become worse. I thought doctors only got better with years.

Originally posted by beachair:

I'm about a 3 on the Norwood scale.

I had approximately 1200 of the old plug grafts and 1500 FUTs w/ Dr Sword.

Thanks!

Whoa! plug grafts?! When was that? Surely not in the past 5 to 6 years.

why not give Dr. Keene a call, she's located in Tucson AZ, which is not too far from CA. I drove there from So Cal myself and had a pleasant experience there. I personally really enjoy long drives and road trips and going to places I've been before, so didn't mind the 6-7 hour drive to get there.