My experience at D Rahal's office in Ottawa

Undercover

I recently decided to go ahead with my hair transplant at Dr. Rahal's office in Ottawa, Canada. It took me a couple of years of reasearch to get comfortable with the whole idea and then about 6 months of reading and talking to pick a good doctor.

I really think all my hard work paid off as I found doctor Raha a very honest and approachable guy.He makes you feel very comfortable and comes highly recommended. I certainly ahd a very good experience and his after surgery care has been fantastic with personal touch follow ups.

I would be willing to discuss my experiences and why I chose him if anyone has any interest.

Thanks,

Undercover

BTW, I am not getting paid for this!

46 Years old

Operation By Dr. H. rahal

4608 Grafts

Nov 2006

My Hair Loss Weblog

I recently decided to go ahead with my hair transplant at Dr. Rahal's office in Ottawa, Canada. It took me a couple of years of reasearch to get comfortable with the whole idea and then about 6 months of reading and talking to pick a good doctor.

I really think all my hard work paid off as I found doctor Raha a very honest and approachable guy.He makes you feel very comfortable and comes highly recommended. I certainly ahd a very good experience and his after surgery care has been fantastic with personal touch follow ups.

I would be willing to discuss my experiences and why I chose him if anyone has any interest.

Thanks,

Undercover

BTW, I am not getting paid for this!

46 Years old

4608 Grafts

Nov 2006

My Hair Loss Weblog

I looked at your photos. You have spent a considerable time at this.

Looks gret. I am going to wait atleast a couple of yers to forget the pain before I consider any more surgery.

I had the sutures taken out on Thursdy past (Dec 7th 06) and that was no problem at all. Dr. Rahal was very quick ad I was in and out in about 15 minutes.

Things are going well.

Sorry I have not updated any pics but I can't seem to be ble to find my own Blog!!

Undercover

Originally posted by Bill:

Undercover,

Thank you for your post and congratulations for selecting a great doctor. We'd be honored if you shared your journey, experience, and pictures with us. Let me know if I can be of assistance to you in any way.

Bill

46 Years old

4608 Grafts

Nov 2006

My Hair Loss Weblog

• 2 weeks later...

UC-

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Dr. Rahal. 4608 grafts is a pretty large session. I hope you'll be able to post some before and after pics as I'd really like to see more of Dr. Rahal's work. Did they happen to take any for you during the session? If nothing else, maybe you could contact their office to see if they could post.

Heal fast and grow quick! icon_cool.gif

Saw your posted pics after making my post and thought I'd add this Link to them for others. Thanks for posting them.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.