Recommendation on HT Doctor - Seattle, WA

Wookie

I had a small 700 graft session on 11/03 with marginal satisfaction. The Doctor was Dr. Anderson out of Bellevue Washington. Would not recommend (in fact, I don't think he is even doing HT any longer).

I am looking for a recommendation for the best HT doc. While a local doc would be preferable, travel is fine.

Also, is there a doc in the country that has had success with the one-at-a-time removal and placement (instead of the strip removal then placement)?

Any guidance would be appreciated. I want to nail it this time.

Wookie.

I had a small 700 graft session on 11/03 with marginal satisfaction. The Doctor was Dr. Anderson out of Bellevue Washington. Would not recommend (in fact, I don't think he is even doing HT any longer).

I am looking for a recommendation for the best HT doc. While a local doc would be preferable, travel is fine.

Also, is there a doc in the country that has had success with the one-at-a-time removal and placement (instead of the strip removal then placement)?

Any guidance would be appreciated. I want to nail it this time.

Wookie.

• Administrators

Wookie,

I have visited the state of Washington and the Seattle area on at least two occasions to find a clinic worth recommending. Unfortunately, after researching and visiting hair transplant clinics in the area I do not know of one clinic worth recommending in the state of Washington.

This is surprising given the size of the Seattle area. I strongly that you travel out of state for your next session.

To view the list physicians recommended on the hair transplant Network, for both FUE and strip excision, click here.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.