Papreback

Bonzo

Hairbethere,

You really struck a nerve with this little guys ego (paperback). Do you really bark in back of the fence line? As for going to the California Attorney Generals Office, good luck!, that's why this guy gets away with this Bull Shit, he knows he's protected by government in ineptness to stop his immoral practices-bonzo

Hairbethere,

You really struck a nerve with this little guys ego (paperback). Do you really bark in back of the fence line? As for going to the California Attorney Generals Office, good luck!, that's why this guy gets away with this Bull Shit, he knows he's protected by government in ineptness to stop his immoral practices-bonzo

Bonzo, no I don't bark behind a fence.

But posts like that one is exactly why people should seek validation by any means from clowns like that.

I will further investigate the CA med. board, along with the FDA.

And I ask anyone who feels strongly against these "Snake Oil" salesmen, to also go forward with your concerns.

It takes a loud voice to be heard, but a whisper to be ignored.

I get emails from this guy at least once a day. He is nothing more than a pest. I have the forums set up so that new members have to go through an approval que before they are allowed to post. The only information I have on any new member most of the time is an IP address, email address, and user handle most of the time, however, so sorting out who is legitimate and who is not is often impossible. Sometimes I have to approve "sketchy" member profiles and just hope for the best.

If I do approve him again (it will inevitably happen since he obviously knows how to change his IP address) I will just continue to pull the posts down as soon as I catch them.

The best action to take with people like that is to just ignore them. He has said himself in his constant barrage of threatening emails to me that controversy on the forums spikes his sales of that crap.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

I get a kick out of him.

I think pat should just edit the posts...something like;

"hello, I am a rip off artist that tries to sell you the most assinine stuff and I tell you it grows hair."

if you see me or my website, please give me money...when you do that, I will send you stuff like ben gay and call it something very hair growing and official sounding...

I'll tell you to give it some time so you don't get mad at me for 6 or seven months.

then I'll go and buy myself cool stuff with your money...this is a very good idea and everyone should participate...if everyone participates, I will get like a house and a nice car too"

pat could probably get real some good digs in, ban the account so this idiot couldn't edit it, and we should leave it up and not even lock the thread.

I don't think he'd post too many times after he sees us having fun at his expense