Doctor Charles - Boca Raton-Fl.

breyn888

Hi,

Recently (Sept. 06) had transplant surgery with Dr. Charles- Charles Medical Group located in Boca Raton, Fl.

I was impressed with his straight forward consultation with no marketing pressure. He was realistic with hair transplant expectations and made no false promises concerning results.

His staff was professional on the day of surgery and overall a positive experience.

He was competitive with pricing.

I will keep you posted on my results as my new hair grows.

Hi,

Recently (Sept. 06) had transplant surgery with Dr. Charles- Charles Medical Group located in Boca Raton, Fl.

I was impressed with his straight forward consultation with no marketing pressure. He was realistic with hair transplant expectations and made no false promises concerning results.

His staff was professional on the day of surgery and overall a positive experience.

He was competitive with pricing.

I will keep you posted on my results as my new hair grows.

• Administrators

breyn888,

Congratulations on your positive experience. I know we'd all appreciate any photos and or details you can provide. You can create a free Hair Loss Weblog to keep a journal of your experience.

Best wishes for a bumper crop. Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.