Unwanted facial hair growth

juschill

Hello everyone,

This has been a great place for me to get info related to hair loss treatments for the past 5 months, thanks to the contribution of all the members.

I have noticed my crown area gradually thinning over the last year and decided to try Rogaine and Propecia to just maintain the hair I got. I guess it is too early to comment on the results, haven't seen much of a difference in hair loss or growth so far.

I have started noticing tiny hairs around my eyebrows and under the eyes. I have read that Rogaine could cause unwanted facial hair growth as a side effect. Seems like I am one of the unlucky ones. Has anyone experienced such problem with Rogaine or Propecia?

If yes, what was the remedy? I just want to know if stopping the drug would bring me back to normal?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JC

Hello everyone,

This has been a great place for me to get info related to hair loss treatments for the past 5 months, thanks to the contribution of all the members.

I have noticed my crown area gradually thinning over the last year and decided to try Rogaine and Propecia to just maintain the hair I got. I guess it is too early to comment on the results, haven't seen much of a difference in hair loss or growth so far.

I have started noticing tiny hairs around my eyebrows and under the eyes. I have read that Rogaine could cause unwanted facial hair growth as a side effect. Seems like I am one of the unlucky ones. Has anyone experienced such problem with Rogaine or Propecia?

If yes, what was the remedy? I just want to know if stopping the drug would bring me back to normal?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JC

gonna preface all this with "i could be wrong but"

how old are you? could you just be experiencing usual facial hair growth for your age? such as being around early mid 20's and getting that "thick" beard look coming in?

or

do you ever wipe your face after putting on the rogaine?

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you