Donor Scar Repair/Revision (FIT/FUE)

Miami

Does anyone have any photos or information on regrowth in the donor scar area? I understand it to be about 30% in regrowth success but I think there are many that would like to see actual photos of regrowth and how it changes the appearance of the scar. If anyone has had good/bad experiences with specific doctors or techniques that would also be helpful. Also any uses of combinations ie: recoloring of the donor scar to match skin tones, tissue expansion etc... How do you wear your hair after the repair work?

I would like to try to gather and research stories about having this procedure done and if it would be reccomended by past patients since this seems to vary. I'm pondering the idea of making a website for information on this subject since I have come across many people looking to do this but lacking any real information to research (of course everything will be kept confidential unless permission is given, if I don't get much info or response, I might not be able to do the site anyways...).

Pls msg back here if you can give any input. Photos would be great if you can take the time to help.

Does anyone have any photos or information on regrowth in the donor scar area? I understand it to be about 30% in regrowth success but I think there are many that would like to see actual photos of regrowth and how it changes the appearance of the scar. If anyone has had good/bad experiences with specific doctors or techniques that would also be helpful. Also any uses of combinations ie: recoloring of the donor scar to match skin tones, tissue expansion etc... How do you wear your hair after the repair work?

I would like to try to gather and research stories about having this procedure done and if it would be reccomended by past patients since this seems to vary. I'm pondering the idea of making a website for information on this subject since I have come across many people looking to do this but lacking any real information to research (of course everything will be kept confidential unless permission is given, if I don't get much info or response, I might not be able to do the site anyways...).

Pls msg back here if you can give any input. Photos would be great if you can take the time to help.

• 2 weeks later...