Transition from Propecia 1mg to Proscar 1.25mg: side effects

ebab

Hi, I've been switching from Prop 1mg to Prosc 1.25mg for a week (i can't cut the proscar into 5 pcs), and I noticed an intensive shedding and some side effects "hard on" wise (it's not as hard as it used to be last week with Propecia 1mg) after only one week.

What do you guys think? Does it mean it's working or not?

Cheers everyone.

If anyone who did this transition from 1mg to 1.25mg can tell me about his expecrience, it would be great.

Hi, I've been switching from Prop 1mg to Prosc 1.25mg for a week (i can't cut the proscar into 5 pcs), and I noticed an intensive shedding and some side effects "hard on" wise (it's not as hard as it used to be last week with Propecia 1mg) after only one week.

What do you guys think? Does it mean it's working or not?

Cheers everyone.

If anyone who did this transition from 1mg to 1.25mg can tell me about his expecrience, it would be great.

Elab,

I would recommend consulting a doctor about this.

From what I've experienced personally and from what I've heard from respectable HT physicians, switching from Propecia 1mg to Proscar 1/4 tablet at 1.25 mg should not be causing additional shedding or sexual side effects.

Where are you buying your Proscar? Are you using generic or name brand? Are you getting it from a pharmacy or ordering online?

Making sure you are buying legitimate finasteride is essential.

Bill