900 grafts with Dr. Cooley 2/16

powerplay

I was just writing to express my positive opinion of Dr. Cooley. I had about 900 grafts into the frontal/temporal region. Not only was he willing to be open minded about what I wanted to have done, but he also impressed me with his attention to detail, which I can honestly describe as inspiring. I know that sounds over the top, but he not only literally works along with his staff placing the grafts himself, but he stays long after he's sent everyone else home to ensure everything is just right. Only a few days later the redness is already subsiding. In addition I was very pleased to notice absolutely no feeling of soreness or sensitivity on top of my head, which is actually quite common with hair transplantation. I will try and remember to post an update in a few months.

I was just writing to express my positive opinion of Dr. Cooley. I had about 900 grafts into the frontal/temporal region. Not only was he willing to be open minded about what I wanted to have done, but he also impressed me with his attention to detail, which I can honestly describe as inspiring. I know that sounds over the top, but he not only literally works along with his staff placing the grafts himself, but he stays long after he's sent everyone else home to ensure everything is just right. Only a few days later the redness is already subsiding. In addition I was very pleased to notice absolutely no feeling of soreness or sensitivity on top of my head, which is actually quite common with hair transplantation. I will try and remember to post an update in a few months.

PP, did you have a strip session of 900 grafts? Also, could you clear up your perspective of open-mindedness with regards to his performing a HT to your specifications? I am glad that you are not experiencing any noticeable redness or soreness, but to be perfectly honest, with only 900 grafts, you shouldn't.

How old are you and what is your level of baldness?

Just asking because of the small session. Congrats and keep us posted.

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I am not completely familiar with the norwood scale, basically I was a 2A?

Dr. Cooley was open minded in the sense that he when he drew the original line for the new projected hairline I requested that it be moved forward a little further. He obliged.

I am 31.

PP thanks for responding... Sounds like a little window dressing, which is a good thing icon_biggrin.gif It seems as of you have a good handle on things so congrats and keep us posted...

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 3 weeks later...