Boston Area Reccomendations?

hi guys,

i'm new to this site and am in the beginning stages of trying to figure out if hair restoration is right for me. i'm 31 years old and have been slowly losing my hair for a decade now. i've taken propecia on and off for about 5 years. i recently stopped taking it all together cause my wife and i are trying to have a child and was scared that the propecia might be diminishing that possibility.

anyway, since i've stopped taking propecia, my hair has been receding dramatically. i would say i'm about a 3a right now and its just becoming visible to my friends/family that i am balding (have received alot of comments lately). since its getting pretty bad, i'm now considering hair transplant surgery and have found all the advice/comment on the website very helpful.

so my main question right now is if anyone knows of good place around the boston area (besides bosely i assume from what i've read). also, after looking at pictures and what not, i imagine i'll probably need around 1700-2000 graphs. what is a reasonable price to pay for something like this?

thanks for all your help!

why do you think proecia was diminishing the possibility of having a kid? As long as your wife doesn't touch the tablets you should be fine. I know there is an article on here that talks about the risks of propecia and it says you can conceive while on it and take it while the woman is pregnant, just make sure the woman doesn't handle the pills, especially proscar since propecia at least has a protective coating. If you wish to read the article just do a search on propeica and it should be on one of the threads

i read propecia reduces your sperm count. but besides this, my hair has gotten to the point now where transplants are most definitely in order. so besides this, does anyone have any recommendations for doctors in the Boston area? also, if i assume i'm going to need around 1700 graphs, should i expect to pay $4/graph? thanks!