Good Day gentlemen...I had my HT done about 5 days ago by Dr Epstein in Miami...what I wanted to know is if you guys have any tips and suggestions for me, since this is my first HT, about 2600 grafts...I do not want to make any mistakes and mess up my HT right now, so any advice on caring for the HT right now I will be happy. The top is crusting well, no itching or inflammation or infection, however there's swelling along the region of the donor site. How long will it take toi go down and what can I do to help. Next having problems sleeping because I am too scared to sleep laying flat and have been sleeping with my head propt up, and at times sleeping on a chair. How soon can I sleep in a normal position. What about washing my hair, I know what the doctor said and wrote about the post op care but I am scared, after the 7 days I can wash my hair and towel it as normal.

How soon can I forget that I had a HT and not have to worry that I may be damaging them by scratching, or the pressure from the shower, blow dryer, you know what I mean

Also not too sure that I want to tell everyone that I had a HT, and the ones that do know wonder what they are thinking...

So guys will things be alright?

Everything you've said is normal. I washed my head with soapy water just poured over my head for a week. After that, I started mildly rubbing the shampoo into my scalp. Aloe Vera gel rubbed on the donor and graphts feels good too, and it'll help sooth your scar.

Try to sleep normal, those grafts are set. I used saran wrap on my head for the first six days while sleeping. After a month, you can forget you've had the tp. Don't get it sunburned though.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

• 3 months later...