2weeks post op-Dr.Wong(3207grafts)

gunnery

hello

it's been exactly 2weeks since my HT with Dr.Wong at H&W.

I transplanted 3207 grafts. Dr.Wong and his staff told me that everything went really well and added that since my graft folicles are short, he could pack them easily and smoothly. during the surgery, the nurse told me that they were going in really well. Can someone explain to me what that means and the advantages of it?(short graft follicles).

Here, I attached some photos that I took this morning(2week). Can you guys take a look at them and share some thoughts or opinions please?

I am just very anxious about whethere or nor 3207 grafts and the reult will be good enough or dense.

Thanks alot and good luck to everyone!

1.JPG.68d79df89ba0efe55814a8d16d8d5809.JPG

Guest wanthairs

Hey Gunnery----

I was told that mine were some of the longest and most fragile they usually ever see and that they had to be super careful in placing them. A year later I am sure 100% of them grew....

I had another hair transplant a year and a half before I went to hasson and Wong where the doc mentioned something similar, but I had a high rate of transection. When Dr. Hasson pulled out some of the old grafts , he showed me how the ends of them were bent and twisted, meaning the incisions were not deep enough, or that the techs pushed them in too hard. He noticed this all before he started the prcedure so he made sure all the staff were extra careful on me, and it seemed to have paid off...

I guess with you , you are one of the easier candidates ....

This is a subject not spoken about much, for sure....