I am 6 days post op and i think i may be going into shock loss. I understand this is temporary, but it is terrifying all the same. Does anyone know the average extent and the length this takes place? Is there anything that I can do to slow or stop it?

I have had 3 minor surgeries before this big one, and didn't experience shock loss those times. The previously transplanted hairs are going.

I am 6 days post op and i think i may be going into shock loss. I understand this is temporary, but it is terrifying all the same. Does anyone know the average extent and the length this takes place? Is there anything that I can do to slow or stop it?

I have had 3 minor surgeries before this big one, and didn't experience shock loss those times. The previously transplanted hairs are going.

just try not to worry. the shock loss hair that is still healthy strong hair will come back in about 3-4 months. the weaker, thinner hair that you may have had will most likely not come back. you would have lost this fine hair in the not to distant future anyway. It is important that you received enough hairs that your final result will overcome any permanent shock loss hair.