Can t see any more picture

Hi there,

I know it s not the place to post this (sorry - however it s somehow the place since i d like to see the picture)

suddenly on my IE 6 i can not see anymore any picture galleries on the forum and get the The slideshow requires Flash Player 9.0.28 or higher ; Off course i have the latest flash player actually a higher version of the one cited above...can t understant what s goign on ?

Thanks for your help.

Hi there,

I know it s not the place to post this (sorry - however it s somehow the place since i d like to see the picture)

suddenly on my IE 6 i can not see anymore any picture galleries on the forum and get the The slideshow requires Flash Player 9.0.28 or higher ; Off course i have the latest flash player actually a higher version of the one cited above...can t understant what s goign on ?

Thanks for your help.

mike,

Your Adobe 9 player may have gotten corrupt. Go to adobe.com, download and reinstall. You may need to close IE and re-open it for changes to take effect.

If that doesn't work, go to control panel>Add remove programs and remove "Adobe Flash Player 9 Active X", reboot, and try the install again.

Did that help?

Bill