serenoa complex

Hi,

I have been taking serenoa complex, i have been given to understand that, the serenoa complex pills, will increase the thickness of hair. how true is this? and how long does it take. Pls advice. thanks

Who gave it to you?

I was also told to have it by the Richfeel doctor. Didnt work for me. Better luck to you.

spj,

I'll be honest, I've never even heard of the stuff.

When I have some time, I'll research it and get back to you.

BUT, keep in mind "thicker" hair is not the same as regrowing hair. Even Finesse and other types of generic volumizing shampoos technically can temporarily thicken your hair...but it won't do anything to bring dying or dead hairs back to life.

The only proven medications to bring dying hairs back to life and help you keep existing hair are finasteride and minoxodil. Research carefully and be careful not to fall for scams.

Welcome to our community icon_smile.gif

Bill

hi spj,

I believe the main ingedient in serenoa is saw palmetto. This is a natural plant that is thought to have DHT blocking qualities. You are best to get on propecia which is the only FDA approved DHT blocker on the market.

"Plan for the worst & hope for the best"

Garbage and a waste of money. Stick to the big 3

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Originally posted by Jolly:

Who gave it to you?

I was also told to have it by the Richfeel doctor. Didnt work for me. Better luck to you.

Hi,

Even i was given these pills by the richfeel doctor, i want to know that are this pills tested by any agency for side effects, and secondly, how many bottles have you taken.?

are the richfeel guys taking people for a ride?

pls reply

Originally posted by spj:

are the richfeel guys taking people for a ride?

pls reply

Since you have already bought them,, atleast give them atry. From what I was told, they work on some, dont for others. maybe, you will be more lucky than me.

spj,

There are MANY scam companies out there that use very vague and general terms that are deceiving. See what I wrote above. Making your hair THICKER is not the same as regrowing hair. Volumizing shampoos temporarily make your hair thicker and cost about $2.50 a bottle that lasts a month or two. I have not looked into this specific products, but since there is nothing other than finasteride and minoxodil proven for efficacy regarding hairloss, I'd get your money back and use these two products. You MAY want to try Nizoral shampoo 1% or 2% 2 times a week in addition since it may help remove surface DHT...but I'd still combine it with the other two.

Bill

• 4 years later...

I been advised to take same medication by Richfeel after they did some lab tests with my hair. I was told the meds have no side-affects, would have to take it for 6 months and it will keep my existing hair from falling.

I was quoted around $120 for 6 mo. supply.

I dont know if i should or not!

Pls advice. Thx!

I been advised to take same medication by Richfeel after they did some lab tests with my hair. I was told the meds have no side-affects, would have to take it for 6 months and it will keep my existing hair from falling.

I was quoted around $120 for 6 mo. supply.

I dont know if i should or not!

Pls advice. Thx!

• 3 years later...