online prescription question

hatehairloss

hi all. i am new to the site, but about a 5 year veteran of gradual hair loss. I am impressed with all the info you provide, so I thought I'd fire a question your way. i am wanting to order proscar online, and i have a question. With these online places like prescriptionkeywest.com, do you guys get prescriptions from a doctor first before ordering? Or does the consultation form that you fill out online suffice? Thanks.

hi all. i am new to the site, but about a 5 year veteran of gradual hair loss. I am impressed with all the info you provide, so I thought I'd fire a question your way. i am wanting to order proscar online, and i have a question. With these online places like prescriptionkeywest.com, do you guys get prescriptions from a doctor first before ordering? Or does the consultation form that you fill out online suffice? Thanks.

Online consultation and they have a doc that'll write you a script. They know you are order from them to save a little cash on the script and the consult.

So the online consultation will get you the script you need.

Good luck.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking about ordering propecia from them, wondering if anyone has had experiences with this website when ordering.. Would they deliver to Hong Kong?

Thanks in advance

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

• 4 months later...