Dr True, consultation.

Spursman

This is a little vague man! Consultation or procedure? Have you started propecia? It works, I'm convinced. Some say starting minoxodil 3 months prior to procedure helps with shock loss, unfortunately I cannot corroborate because I've found minox to be antagonizing but others swear by it. According to your prior posts you are loosing hair at the front. I was loosing mine in the front at 21 also but it took another 9 years to get to the point where I could no longer style it and then started buzzing it down. So you may have some time and it might be worth the wait ( new medications, better practices etc). However if your hairloss is already dramatic then go for it.

BTW - I would not fly from UK just for a consult, a couple of photos to your surgeon should do the trick.

You will have to discontinue Minoxidil for at least a week or more prior to your procedure (check with Dr. True and see what he recommends). Other than that, just ask Dr. True to see what he recommends. You made an excellent choice in your physician so I would wish you good luck but you have covered that base in choosing Dr. True so I will wish you happy growing!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Spursman,

As you are coming to the US in person, or we think you are you should schedule consults with as many docs as possible, Dr. Feller is on Long Island close to NYC as well as Dr. Bernstein, do not limit yourself to one consult coming all this way.

Good luck!!!

TMAN