My hair transplant experience

Brian,

Ironically, I was just in the process of writing a Q&A blog to inform a multitude of readers about your hair transplant book. You can view the article by clicking "Diary of a Hair Transplant - A Journalist's Search for David Cassidy Hair.

I still have about 30 or so pages to go to complete the book, but I enjoyed reading it so far. It gives others a personal insight into your own battle while inviting other balding men (and women even) to relate to you in a real and personal way.

It was intriguing to read quotes from members of this community in your book, including my own. But I'm glad that this community has been a leg of support for you in your own journey as it has been to thousands of patients, including me.

Thanks for mentioning how our community offered you support and comfort during the difficult times of waiting for hair transplant growth. :-)

Your hair looks great now thanks to the highly esteemed Farjo clinic.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your comments and your fantastic support re; Diary Of A Hair Transplant.

I hope that it does give others a personal insight; as you know embarking upon surgery is scary. Hopefully those who read it will have all the questions answered - and choose the right surgeon.

And I hope they find a few laughs amongst the pages.

Regards,

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I have one critique on your story....mentioing Victoria Beckham's thong that early on, causes the reader's mind to wander....a lot...and and not put full focus on the rest of the story. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to leave...