Biden on Jay Leno

PCC

Did anyone else see Senator Biden on with Jay last night? I understand he had some horrendous previous "work" done back in the 70s or 80's but has subsequently had repairs/refinement.

While he does not have a great head of hair and still has a large bald spot at the crown, I think he looks age appropriate. It would not appear to be obvious as a HT to the uninformed observer. Also as he has gone white with age it decreases the contrast between the hair and scalp, at least in front.

I feel we will have advanced greatly as a society if a fellow HT recipient can occupy the White House(LOL). This should be an inspiration to all of us!

Phil

Hi

Didnt see it but I will try to find it

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• Administrators

PCC,

Senator Biden did have horrendous plugs in his hairline previously. They looked like they were put in with a rivet gun. Thank God he was fixed.

Is it time for a hair transplant patient for President? Perhaps he will run on an ultra refined follicular unit platform with criminal penalties for outdated work?

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.