Opinions on True/Dorin clinic?

nikkop23

I'd like to hear from people who've had transplants with this clinic, preferably if you've got before/after pics--I notice there aren't many after pics on this site and the photos on their website don't really seem that impressive. Is it just me or should I be underwhelmed? Thanks and looking forward to hearing from patients, satisfied or otherwise.

I'd like to hear from people who've had transplants with this clinic, preferably if you've got before/after pics--I notice there aren't many after pics on this site and the photos on their website don't really seem that impressive. Is it just me or should I be underwhelmed? Thanks and looking forward to hearing from patients, satisfied or otherwise.

Welcome to the forums, nikkop. First of all, if you do a forum search (located under the "Find" button) you will find that there is a ton of info on True and Dorin Medical Group.

I had the opportunity to watch them perform a hair restoration procedure in November of 2004 and I was extremely impressed with their skill, professionalism, and dedication to the patient. You can see my write-up of the visit here. Be sure to check out all the photos at the bottom of the post.

Additionally, Pat, the publisher of this community has visited their clinic multiple times. You can see the details of his most recent visit here.

Here are a few more threads I found doing a quick search:

Dr. True performs Dr. Dorin's fourth hair transplant

Pictures of 943 FUT performed on a female patient by Dr. Robert Dorin

1,525 FUT performed by Dr. Robert Dorin 10 days post-op

9 Month Progression of 2,048 FUT by Dr. Robert Dorin

Hope this helps!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Thanks, Robert. Just didn't find too many entries that showed long-term results (eg, Dorin's outcome, the woman's outcome, etc). And at least one poster said he was happy with his results but wouldn't post any pics (mrjb). Would be good to have those outcome pics from the clinic if they could supply them. Seems that certain clinics are more aggressive about maintaining a presence on this board than others.

Hi

I've had 2 Ht's with Dr.True and my results are exceptional.. I don't have pics but see for yourself and visit them.. You should visit a couple clinics to get comfortable...

See for yourself

JB

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!