2nd HT- Not looking good.....need help

mm

I had my 2nd HT in February. My stated goal was to even out the left and right sides and to fill in(increase density) from front to back.

Ten months later, it looks like hell. My doc recommended strong density on the top of my head. I wondered at the time why we would do this but I went along with it since he is pro, not me. Well, now I have way too much hair on top of my head.....looks like a birds nest. My docs says it looks great but it doesn't. What can I do? Every day I worry about this.

I had my 2nd HT in February. My stated goal was to even out the left and right sides and to fill in(increase density) from front to back.

Ten months later, it looks like hell. My doc recommended strong density on the top of my head. I wondered at the time why we would do this but I went along with it since he is pro, not me. Well, now I have way too much hair on top of my head.....looks like a birds nest. My docs says it looks great but it doesn't. What can I do? Every day I worry about this.

Hello mm,

I'm really sorry you had a bad experience. I have a few questions for you if you wouldn't mind my asking and sharing with us. Perhaps we can help direct you better.

1. How many grafts did you have?

2. Do you have any pictures before and after you can post for us showing the hairline and density?

3. Who was your doctor if you don't mind my asking?

I know we are our own worst critics with things...so perhaps you are being too hard on yourself. Maybe if you post your photos here we can give you honest feedback.

Bill

The location of grafts is very important in making a natural look. If you think "the more hair the better" without regard for placement, you are in for a rude awakening..........still working on the pics.

mm,

You can email the pics to me at help@hairtransplantnetwork.com and I will post them for you in a photo album, properly sized. Or I just edit them down to a proper size and email them back to you along with instructions on how to post them. Let me know your preference.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 4 weeks later...

Robert, I will be enailing my pics to you. Please re-size and send back to me. ok? That will allow me to go through them one last time and then post. THanks!