Body Hair Q?

Jon B,

Like any other type of hair transplantation, body hair transplant costs will vary depending on the clinic.

NG2GB however, is correct about BHT. There is not a lot of public evidence available displaying consistent positive results of BHT. Some hair restoration physicians seem optimistic about it however, others are still pretty skeptical.

In my opinion, BHT should be considered as a last resort after all scalp hair is used.

Best wishes,

Bill

The cost of BHT is similar to that of FUE, I believe. Even with perfect technique, BHT is usually not nearly as effective as scalp hair. If your doctor is forthcoming with you, I am sure he/she with explain some of the limitations.

Are you looking for BHT because you do not have enough donor hair on your scalp?

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I brought up a post about BHT weeks ago and still the jury is unsure.

In my mind it is not worth is because it either works or does not ( in my mind) So, if there is doubt , then it is not really a viable option.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!