Dr Feriduni..

I have recently had a quotation for a HT from the above, although there have been a few good reports there hasn't been anyone on the site who has had an op from the above, although no one has given any negative feedback about him.. I just would like to ask before I book my op next month does anyone know of or heard any good stuff regarding the above... I know Pat visited Dr Feriduni's clinic and was very impressed with him and I have visited his site, but this is as far as it goes.. Anyone know anything regarding the above please let me know..

Thanks

I have recently had a quotation for a HT from the above, although there have been a few good reports there hasn't been anyone on the site who has had an op from the above, although no one has given any negative feedback about him.. I just would like to ask before I book my op next month does anyone know of or heard any good stuff regarding the above... I know Pat visited Dr Feriduni's clinic and was very impressed with him and I have visited his site, but this is as far as it goes.. Anyone know anything regarding the above please let me know..

Thanks

Greatguy,

I feel confident that he does high quality work. I agree however, that it's helpful to see a number of real patient results.

What you can't find online, be sure to seek offline. In other words, you might want to call Dr. Ferudini and ask him for a patient referral list.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thank you Bill..going on Pat's visit that really made my mind up. I've had a quote for 1800 grafts for ??????¬4950 so after no one really has given me any negative feedback, i think this is my final HT.. I'll keep you updated with how it goes guys..

• 1 month later...

I have had my procedure with Dr Feriduni on 1st July.. I am very very swollen, I look like an extra on startrek, my forehead and around my eyes are huge.. however i am not too concerned as he told me this would happen after the op. I had 1911 grafts and I must say that Dr Feriduni is a nice and pleasant guy, very helpful also, answers all your questions very well..

What i do want to ask you guys is, since the op my grafts have been constantly itching and its driving me mad, is there anything at all i can do to prevent this please? Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Thank you

Nathan

Greatguy,

The swelling stage is an inconvenience that many patients went through, including me.

Postoperative itching is normal. Keeping it clean as mgoldberg stated will help, and after 9 days, you can start to apply some Aloe to the scalp which may help. Do your best not to touch the scalp other than when shampooing as per your physician's instructions for the first 9 days. The itching will go away eventually.

I encourage you to create a hair loss weblog to share your pictures and chart your progress with us.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thank you for your advice Bill.

I know you know your stuff after going through a HT several times..

I have psoriasis on my scalp which i asked Feriduni to recommend something for about a week before the op and he said to use 2% Dithranol, which during my research on psoriasis forums i heard that this was a high strength and it had bad feedback, such as red swollen face etc..

I know its a long shot but can you recommend something for this and also i dont want to use anything whilst still in early days of my HT, its been 5 days now..

Thanks

Nathan

• 4 weeks later...

Grea I have been a huge fan of Dr Ferdunini as soon as I saw his work online. I can't say I have seen any in real life, but that work looks ultra clean and refined!!! It looks great please keep us posted, I really love this doctors work

You only live once...