ILHT(International Laser Hair Transplant)Pakistan facts

Arsalan_lhr

Hello,

Here is some information regarding ILHT USA and Pakistan.

ILHT(international laser hair transplantation)is orginally from Dr.Shagufta khan and what quality of hair transplantation she is doing lot of members know by this forum.

some facts regarding ILHT in Pakistan:..

ILHT pakistan is owned by husband of Dr.Shagufta khan and name of her husband is Dr.Sajjad khan.By taking advantage of his wife name he is also writing Dr.S Khan and claiming all degree and qualification as Dr.Shagufta khan has in her credentials.

-Dr.Sajjad khan did his board in internal medicine but he is claiming American Board certification in Cosmetic Surgery which is not fair.

-He is claiming former professor of UCLA and former director of hair transplantation at UCLA which is not fair as it is S.khan(shagufta kahn) who has these positions.

-Dr.Sajjad khan also claiming lot of publications in the name of Dr.S.khan ,those publications are actually from his wife side but he is owning them as he is S.khan(sajjad khan)

If you can just go to his web site

(link removed) you will see famous actors who has surgery from USA but he is claiming that he has performed their surgeries in USA.I hope his web site will not remove those photo.

-Dr.Sajjad khan is not a surgeon but he is claiming he is cosmetic surgeon and Board certified by USA cosmetic surgery.

Does any one know further facts about this saga so that ppl from this corner of life can not be cheated in future.

-There is no laser which is being used for hair transplantation as far as i know but he has named his clinic international laser hair transplant... which is gain trapping.

All these informations are based on truth and honesty and there is only one purpose, in future no one can be trapped by ILHT Pakistan.

Arsalan,

Welcome to our community.

I have removed the link provided above as it is irrelevant to your post and what you are trying to convey. It also violates our

terms of service.

That being said...

I have great concern for any physician taking credit for another's work - regardless of their affiliation with one another.

What is your interest in this topic? Are/were you a patient of Dr. Shagufta Khan's?

Click here to read of a patient's recent experience with Dr. Shagufta Khan.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hello,

ok thats fine what you have removed.I was victim of Dr.Sajjad khan here in Pakistan.I had hair transplantation two years before and told by him 4000 grafts.unfortunately not even 100 hair grow from that session.later on i did research on him and find amazing facts about him which i wrote previously.

Now i have my second session eight months before from another surgeon and almost 70 to 80 % hair grow and happy from results.

• 1 month later...

There are TWO Dr. Khans (cons) as noted in this forum. Sajjad is the husband and Shagufta the wife.

They go by the name S. Khan. And intentionally deceived many people as to their qualifications.

Dr. Sajjad Khan is not allowed to practice medicine in the United States as part of an agreement that his wife Dr. Shagufta Khan, BOTH of ILHT had to abide by years ago (c. 2002 State of California Medical Board). Several years ago, Dr. Shagufta Khan (female) who holds the licenses for medicine in cosmetic transplant had her license suspended in the state of California, and had to only perform surgery in her Chicago, Illinois office. For the six month period of suspension, another doctor (friend of the two Khans) bought the ILHT San Diego practice for $1. During this time neither Khan was allowed to perform sugery there. The company nearly went out of business and owed substantial sums to lawyers (nearly half a million dollars) and others for the legal troubles.

Dr. Sajjad Khan continued to buy and ship medical supplies overseas and run away from the invoices. He practices in Pakistan where he performs the hair transplant surgeries. He is actually a more skilled surgeon than his wife, Shagufta, and far more artistic with hairlines, but she had to take credit in the US since he was NOT licensed to do the surgeries. He did them anyway and they both got in trouble.

Dr. Shagufta Khan always has excuses to do surgeries over than get them right the first time. She is not incompetent but she is erratic in her behavior. Most of the great photos they use on the US site are actually patients of Sajjad who performed their surgeries.

Anyone considering hair transplant surgery must understand that the primary motive for Shagufta Khan is money. She charges as much as the market will bear and always wants more.

She cares little for others, their pain or needs, and dismisses anyone else as incompetent when she could not even pay her bills. She apparently believes because she is a doctor that gives her a license to treat the people around her like cattle.

I am surprised that the government has not investigated the supply containers leaving the US for the Pakistan offices. They may be able to locate cash deposits that are supposed to be declared. Yet Dr. Sajjad Khan continues to evade authorities here by traveling between the two countries and taking currency out of the ILHT company at his leisure.

Use the services of ILHT at your own risk. Ask a former nurse about how they operate.

• 1 month later...

Dear Arsalan_lhr

I believe your research is very poor. You are taking about them without any solid proof or i would say you are just defaming the organization at your will or under influence of other.

According to my research on the USA website of ILHT (promotional link removed) it is clearly named Shajufta Khan with her credentials on the other website (promotional link removed) Sajjad khan is clearly stated in the resume with his credentials which are totally different from shajufta khan's. I have confirmed by visiting the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery website & found the Sajjad khan's name in that which declares that he is the Diplomat of Hair Restorative surgery in 1997. http://abhrs.com/members.php?state=CA

One more thing, i think you have not read their website at fullest in FAQ's section i found your question's answer. why they use laser hair transplant name. If you read the first question of technical procedures.you got it all.

I made this research for my father's hair loss. They gave us a real advise & said they can control thir hair loss by using the 3 medical options which are not the part of ILHT. They never shown thier intrest in grabbing money in respect of Surgical option.

I request the moderator of this forum, please make the rules strict, & bound people not to post any thing without any proof.

Actually, Neo-Rules I have to agree with Arshlan. A friend of mine from England (of Pakistani decent) had surgery with these guys. He was not pleased with the results nor the after care service. I would plead caution if anyone is thinking of using their services. I too looked at the website of this company Neo Rules and they clearly state that Dr. Khan is ``.. the founder of International Society of Hair Restorative Surgery & the Italian Society of Hair Restorative Surgery``. Complete BS if you ask me. Perhaps Bill would be good enough to prevent shills appearing on this forum to defend sub-stantard clinics as this clinic clearly is.

Neo-Rules,

BMartin has been asked to provide such proof on another thread however, Arsalan appears to be a dissatisfied patient.

You can view my request for verification of BMartin's post by clicking here. I have also posted it below.

-------------

BMartin,

Because you have posted this on numerous threads (all within the first day you registered AND some of the threads being very old), I must ask how you know this information.

Are you a previous patient? Are you a previous employee? Please reveal your source.

Though Dr. Khan is not recommended on our community, false allegations of any kind will not be permitted on this discussion forum.

If this is true however, please post your source.

Bill

-------------

Unfortunately, he has not come back to address this issue. I cannot research every post to determine whether or not it is true or false however, I can allow you to dispute the information provided as I am doing to be fair.

However, I am going to have to ask you to follow the forum rules and state your affiliation with Dr. Khan in your signature as per our terms of service.

M_D,

When claims are made about a particular clinic (true or false), a clinic has a right to come defend themselves provided they follow the rules. Based on the allegations made above, I am permitting the links provided as a necessary means to defend themselves PROVIDED he comes back and follows the rules listed above.

Bill

Hi to all,

I am a reagular reader of this website, I was shocked to read this particular wrong infromation about ILHT.

So I decided to join this forum and share my experience with all of you.

I had my Hair Transplant done my Dr. Sajjad Khan,the whole porcedure was done with out any discomfort, my result is fantaistic or rather amazing.

I have no dought about the skills of Dr Sajjad Khan.

Let me share my experiecne with you, before my transplant I searched all hair transplant surgeons and clinic in Pakistan.

I visited there clinic ILHT and had a list of clients who had fabolus reasults, they included almost from every part of life.

sports men like Jhangir Khan player of the century from Pakistan, politicean including head of states,bussines person etc.

I mean to say that you can cheat one person tow person, but to cheat every body is impossible.

if any body have any doughts they can visit and check them for their self.

I was amazed that they still care for the clients who comes for them even if they donot want to do their surgeries form them on price issue.

They even refer to trained surgeons (who left ILHT) include Dr Hamyan Mommand Khan and Dr Asad Toor totally trained by Dr Sajjad Khan at ILHT.

Any previous clinets dissatisfied from their results should go to their concern centre and share their veiws with them and please do let us know about it.

Thank you to all.

i`ve got to say i dont think much of the above website,theres no close up photos with graft counts.

in my opinion its like a big glossy brochure.

as for being registered to certain organisations i personally through research take no notice of these as they dont guarantee anything.

once a dr is on this list say they joined 15 years ago,do they have to keep re-applying,passing newer tests or do they just pay their cheque every year to be on the list.

arsalan some photos are needed to back up your claim.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Important Moderator Note

Neo_Rules and Ali_Lahore,

You have both been banned from this forum due to fraudulent posting.

I have tracked your IP addresses and you are both one and the same person. Your ISP and location has also been pinpointed. Your IP Addresses are listed below

Ali_Lahore 58.27.180.244

Neo-Rules 58.27.180.244

Attached is the documented proof of the duplicate IP. I have blocked your email addresses as a courtesy.

4191050553_dupeip.JPG

You would be advised not to try to pull this again or your ISP will be notified.

All promotional links have now been removed due to the above obvious attempt at deception.

Bill

dupeip.JPG

• 4 months later...

I spoke to Dr. Sajjad Khan today and he claims to have done outstanding hair transplants for numerous Bollywood stars and one of my friends (overseas) has also got his transplant done from him. . When I visited his website, I did notice that there are two Dr. Khans.

From what I read on their website, it seems they are the inventors and the best in the industry but then while researching on the forums, it's a different story.

Dr. Khan has provided me with the number of an Indian celebrity and asked me to meet him in person. He is willing to provide with as many patient phone numbers so that I can review the results.

While, I will continue with my research, I would appreciate some more feedback on Dr. Khan.

It's shocking to see that that the forum contributors are same people from Dr. Khan's company which really makes me rethink on my selection.

Regards

5700 Grafts, Dr. Hasson

• 2 months later...

Guess What Guys? After having done all my research, I have finally decided to go ahead with Dr. Sajjad Khan. If anyone of you really has some convincing proof of why he should not be considered, please feel free to share. Cheers! I have substantial evidence that proves that he is a top doc but those of you who are trying to defame him, please support your allegation with solid evidence.

5700 Grafts, Dr. Hasson

Hes a hack and got booted out of the US . .His wife has ruined alot of peoples life here in US and when you are crying in front of the mirror cause people are laughing there ass off at your pluggy thin ridiculous hair we will still be here to point you in the right direction, .So save enough money for a repair procedure your going to need it

By your prior post I believe your affliated with him somehow but if I wrong I geuss you found your man. Good luck hack I meant hawk

hawk,

Legitimate experiences and opinions are certainly welcome here. Blatant promotion of a clinic however, is not. As you can see above, I've already banned two members who turned out to be the same person pretending to be different people covertly promote this clinic. Lying to the patient community certainly is not the way to win them over.

So if you are a legitmate patient and have chosen Dr. Kahn as your surgeon, I encourage you to share your experience and document your progress with us monthly with photos. That way, members of our community can follow your journey and draw their own conclusions based on real evidence. This is the only "substantial evidence" that holds any credibility.

People learn to believe what they consistently see. Therefore, opinions (good or bad) without proof become ultimately worthless.

Best wishes,

Bill

I'm glad those 2 posters IP addresses were looked in to. It seemed to be a huge coincidence that both popped up in this thread with their only posts on this board ever.

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

I'm glad those 2 posters IP addresses were looked in to. It seemed to be a huge coincidence that both popped up in this thread with their only posts on this board ever.

Wantego,

I agree which is why I decided to look them up in the first place. If there's one thing I hate more than anything else is an attempt at deception. After all, we ARE talking about affecting patient's lives here, and it's important that they sift through the garbage to find the truth.

Thanks for your support.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

I have only come across one odd patient on this forum who claims that his transplant was messed up by Dr. Khan. Are there any more patients out there who have had transplants from Dr. Sajjad Khan and can prove with reasonable evidence that he is not fit to perform transplants? And what about patients who have had successful transplants from Dr. Sajjad Khan in Dubai? Please speak up.

5700 Grafts, Dr. Hasson

Hi Bill,

I have been doing my research on Dr. Sajjad Khan since the last few months.

I do admit that one cannot find much information about him on the web but like any other traditional doctor; he does not seem to rely much on the internet. I have spoken to him a couple of times and he performs surgeries in Dubai.

Two of my friends in Dubai have recently got their transplants from Dr. Sajjad Khan and have nothing but all praises for him and his team. They have met many of his patients in Dubai and very satisfied. I have also been provided with some phone number of his patients and told to meet them in person and get their opinion. I guess this is the best way to gauge the skills of a doctor rather than looking at before and after pictures of patients on a doc's site.

I am not sure if you guys are aware of the Indian Film Industry, Bollywood; Dr. Khan claims that he has performed amazing transplants for almost half of the actors in the Industry.

Banning same users from similar I.P definitely raises a bell but I can get an I.P blocker and post a few positive reviews on Dr. Sajjad Khan. Would that help?

Maybe some dumb staff member of Dr. Khan did that and got caught. And out of 500 surgeries, one could go wrong. It does not entirely depend upon the surgeon but varies from patient to patient. Wot say?

It would be nice if some genuine patients of Dr. Sajjad Khan post their feedback.

After all, it's not very difficult to tarnish the image of a doctor by adopting some clever web strategies.

Regards

5700 Grafts, Dr. Hasson

I have before Ilht in Cali and Illinois suck big time .They are horrible .

The husband cant even practice in US and Ive never seen a good result from them .I went there for a consult 6 years ago and was creeped out.

Bill will do your surgery for half price and youll have twice the density without minis and cobblestoning in the hairline