25yr old femal in distress

sunya

I am a 25yr old female with no family history of hair loss.for the past 2-3 yrs I've noticed my hair line disappearing.for my employment I have to wear my hair back or up at all times. I dont know if it is because of that or just my poor diet. either way I really need some help people are starting to notice and mentioning it to me, which is really embarissing. i really need something that will work.

I am a 25yr old female with no family history of hair loss.for the past 2-3 yrs I've noticed my hair line disappearing.for my employment I have to wear my hair back or up at all times. I dont know if it is because of that or just my poor diet. either way I really need some help people are starting to notice and mentioning it to me, which is really embarissing. i really need something that will work.

Sunya, I don't know how bad your recession is, exactly, but if you're considering hair transplantation, then I would definately say that you may want to visit or call Shapiro Medical Center (http://www.shapiromedical.com/), and ask them to send you a brochure.

Unlike the before-after pictures you'll find merely on their website, their brochure will show you the pictures of a women (or two) who, I gather, are a close match for the condition you describe.

Sunya, when you tie your hair back, how tight do you pull it? Because if your pulling it pretty tight what might be happening is what's call Traction Alopecia. Thats what happens to people who wear weave's, tie braids in their hair, or just tie their hair back real tight. That constant pulling rips the hair out and eventually that hair stops growing. Tie your hair back, but keep it loose. Also I'd suggest going to see a dermatologist. He might put you on rogaine which wouldn't be a bad idea for you. As far as a hair transplant. They can be pretty tricky with woman. I'd say hold off on a transplant and research all your options, but if you do decide a transplant is what you want, then definitely go see someone like Dr. Shapiro who has experience with woman transplants. Hope this helps.

Mr. Hair

Most of female problems are caused by poliquistic ovaries, irregular iron ( Fe) levels and hormonal disorder with strogens alterations.

First of all search a good dermatolgy doctor, and you will need a complete blood analysis: hemograme, hormones ( testo, stradiol, strogens, DHT, ), glucose, mineral levels, etc.

Most of women solves her problem using DIANE35, with a Doctor prescription and after a blood analysis.

HT Hair Transplant is great for androgenetic baldness, and you are experienced a different kind of bald, so I think HT is not for you actually.

With a good tratament, you will recover most or even all the hair you lost ( If you lost it in last 2 years ).

IF IT ISN'T PERFECT, ISN'T GOOD