Why doesn't Joe Torre do something about his plugs!

nobuzz4me

I don't know about you guys but if I had his bucks, I would get those ugly plugs removed and put them on George Steinbrenners desk on the way out the door. Seriously though, do you think he looks in the mirror and thinks his hair looks OK? I wonder if he even knows his head could be worked on with new technology and turn out pretty good, his hair on the sides look pretty strong. I am a fan of his but everytime he is on TV wthout a cap I cannot hear a word he says with the plug distraction. Jeff Van Gundy used to be the same but he must of had his plugs removed with out redistributing them. Not sure it is a big improvement, He does not look good bald, more like death warmed over. icon_biggrin.gif

NoBuzz

I don't know about you guys but if I had his bucks, I would get those ugly plugs removed and put them on George Steinbrenners desk on the way out the door. Seriously though, do you think he looks in the mirror and thinks his hair looks OK? I wonder if he even knows his head could be worked on with new technology and turn out pretty good, his hair on the sides look pretty strong. I am a fan of his but everytime he is on TV wthout a cap I cannot hear a word he says with the plug distraction. Jeff Van Gundy used to be the same but he must of had his plugs removed with out redistributing them. Not sure it is a big improvement, He does not look good bald, more like death warmed over. icon_biggrin.gif

NoBuzz

I agree

These guys makde soo much money he could easily have it filled in by a doc in the off season.. Van Gundy should have done that but i don't know if he has enough donor hair.. Jeff is just an ugly dude..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!