1st time toppik user.. plzz help

HI, this is karty (24 M) from india. I have been losing hair over the last 2 yrs . As of now i am not bald, but there is thinning on the top and also the crown. I have just bought a 50gm toppik bottle.

I have used it just once but not very happy with the result. All the fibres seemed to have disappeared into my existing hair. As i mentioned earlier i dont have any bald spot. Now does that mean i am not the right candidate for toppik ?? Does one need to have extreme fine, thin hair as shown in thier websites (which i am not) to use this product ??? Also there was a lot of powder on the scalp, can that be harmful??

My reason to buy toppik was to improve the volume and density of my existing hair. I thought, the more hair we have, better are the results. Am i wrong ??

Can some one give me useful tips on using toppik and also the quantity to be applied each time. And ya, how long would a 50gm bottle last ??? I was told it would last only 2 months. Is that so??

Thank you

Hi Kartyyy,

I have used toppik for a half year. It is better if you don't have a bald spot like your case. In case of a bald spot the fibers don't have any hairs to hang on to, this will make it look less natural. I stopped using Toppik because I didn't had enough native hair anymore, so people would notice that I used toppik. The less powder on your scalp the better, since powder on your scalp makes it look unnatural. However powder on your scalp is not very harmful.

I had a bottle of 50 mg or 75 mg ( I don't know for sure) for about 6 months.

Two notes on Toppik:

1. Toppik is not an alternative for hair loss medication. If you are suffering from hair loss consider seeing a doctor for propecia, try to control your hair loss

2. I have noticed that using Toppik under direct sunlight make it gloom and have a sort of purple colour making it very unnatural and detectable.

max

Try Dermatch as well

I find it gives a more "real"result

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!