Dr. Blaine Lehr in Oklahoma City

Teddw2ds

I know Dr. Lehr is listed as a recommeded doctor on this site, but I have seen almost nothing about any personal experiences with him. Has anyone on here had a procedure done by Dr. Lehr, and what are your thoughts? I am planning on meeting him in the next few weeks. I met with Dr. Rose last week and I was really impressed with him, but in the interest of being thorough, I want to meet with at least one other doctor. Is Lehr worth my effort?

Thanks

I know Dr. Lehr is listed as a recommeded doctor on this site, but I have seen almost nothing about any personal experiences with him. Has anyone on here had a procedure done by Dr. Lehr, and what are your thoughts? I am planning on meeting him in the next few weeks. I met with Dr. Rose last week and I was really impressed with him, but in the interest of being thorough, I want to meet with at least one other doctor. Is Lehr worth my effort?

Thanks

It doesn't hurt to meet multiple doctors. I don't think it is always a good idea to go with the first doctor you meet right away. It helps to get a variety of opinions and decide who has the best long term plan for you.

Who seems to have your best interests in mind?

You might very well decide on Dr. Rose, but it's good to get a variety of input, in my opinion.

I would suggest trying to meet some of these doctor's patients in-person. Try to find some previous patients who have similar patterns of hair loss as you do, similr hair charecteristics, etc. Then scrutinize them very closely.

• 6 months later...

I recently had a procedure done with Dr. Lehr (on 9/25/03), 2300 follicular units. There are a number of mentors who recommend him on this site. With everything that I have read about him and now, after having him be my doctor, I have been very impressed. Dr. Lehr's staff is great, he's up-front about everything, and very knowledgeable. Plus he'll beat anyone else's price. Of course, I'll have to wait to see the full results before saying much more (I'll keep you posted), but so far I'd recommend him.