Hello everyone,

I have been a lurker for a long time and have gathered alot of info from you guys. I finally decided to get a HT and just thought I'd ask for some advice from some of you experts. My original surgery date was in September but was contacted by the Dr's office that I could go ahead with my HT in July and I accepted. Dr. Brad Limmer in San Antonio will be doing my HT and I have heard nothing but good things about him and his staff so I am excited and can hardly wait. My wife asks me if I'm scared and I tell her that I would gladly give a year of my life to have my hair back so what is there to be scared of, I'm sure some of you guys can relate to how I feel...she just laughs. I am thinking of doing 3000 grafts and was thinking of getting 2000 frontal and 1000 crown. Dr. Limmer said we can talk about it when I go in but thought I'd ask you guys if maybe I should change the numbers around to 1500 each. Your opinion is greatly appreciated. I am attaching pics. Thanks, John

front.jpg.JPG.c57b299300eaf95064933467bdb7d343.JPG

Hello everyone,

I have been a lurker for a long time and have gathered alot of info from you guys. I finally decided to get a HT and just thought I'd ask for some advice from some of you experts. My original surgery date was in September but was contacted by the Dr's office that I could go ahead with my HT in July and I accepted. Dr. Brad Limmer in San Antonio will be doing my HT and I have heard nothing but good things about him and his staff so I am excited and can hardly wait. My wife asks me if I'm scared and I tell her that I would gladly give a year of my life to have my hair back so what is there to be scared of, I'm sure some of you guys can relate to how I feel...she just laughs. I am thinking of doing 3000 grafts and was thinking of getting 2000 frontal and 1000 crown. Dr. Limmer said we can talk about it when I go in but thought I'd ask you guys if maybe I should change the numbers around to 1500 each. Your opinion is greatly appreciated. I am attaching pics. Thanks, John

Slowly,

I believe that you should always accomplish what you want/need in the hairline and frontal zone 1st if possible because this is what you see in the mirror and the way most people see you. That being said, every case is different and it sometimes depends on other variables.

I personally would go with the 2000+ in your frontal zone and then what is left over put into the crown. Hope that helps.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90