This is my first post

fanj94

I don't think you will find anyone on these forums vouching for ANY HT Doc in India. As a matter of fact, there were quite a few questions just like yours where people wanted to find a good doctor in India but so far nobody really found one.

HT is a life time commitment so I suggest you research thoroughly. Most people travel to US or Canada to get a first grade HT.

Welcome to the forum. We have many experience verterns of HT as well as doctors on this site.

First, I'm sure there are good doctors in India but for HT surgeons, I believe they are probably about 20yrs behind. The main reason is the volume of clients is greater in the West and top HT surgeons are where the demand is located. Thus North America overall has the most and best HT surgeons.

I would suggest researching this site for some top doctors -- say 10 that fit what your needs are. Then go to their individual websites and do your own research. Narrow down to 3 for a phone/internet consult.

The US dollar is at an all-time low versus foreign currencies, so you would basically be getting a 50% off sale coming to the US with currency difference.

Best of luck, and welcome.

SMOOTHY

Dr. Shapiro

Propecia/Rogaine xtra

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin Shampoo line

Zrii 3oz daily

• 2 weeks later...