Research on UK based surgeons

Clive McQuire

hey this discussion board is amazing you're all super helpfull ! thanks! yeah i'm gonna go to farjo i'll keep you posted ! thanks for the advice and what about that PROPECIA drug is it any good ?

ash

You can search on here for all the info you need on propecia but in your consult the doctor will tell you all you need to know.

I take it you are not going to start your own thread.

Cheers.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

ash,i can honestly say propecia and minox definatly works for me.

i once had a crown that was as pink as a babys bum,but if you look at my weblog "before" pics all that hair on my crown was brought on by using propecia and minox for a year.

it may not restore it fully but i think it can definatly stop/slow the balding process.

btw farjo doesnt do 500 graft sessions,if you read that particular post you will see that it was miscommunication between the clinic and patient. icon_wink.gif

imo farjos sessions average between 2000 and 3000,as the guys have told you do your research with multiple dr,s and then make up your OWN mind.also ask to meet with other patients to see the dr,s work.as they say "the proofs in the pudding".

look forward to hearing a bout your consult with farjo,he,s a top bloke.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

cheers guys! yeah i'm looking forward to goign to farjo in manchester! does he do the work or has he got a team of surgeons? and do you know what his waiting list is like?

thanks you guys are top! PS I'VE STARTED A NEW DISCUSSION BOARD! :]

ash