Quick Propecia question

Jojo

Greetings all, I started back on the Finasteride at the end of last month after a taking a break for a while due to sides. Currently taking one quarter of a Propecia tablet every MWF and will gradually increase the dosage to one Propecia tablet every MWF. I'm thinking this is already effecting my libido - so does this mean that the Finasteride is also starting to work on my hairloss? Mind you as I said I'm only taking a quarter of a tablet every MWF for the moment. Thanks

If im not mistaken propecia works as soon as your body absorbs it, but taking a 1/4 pill mwf will not be as effective...meaning it will not nearly as much dht... I tried the same thing to reduce sides.. and still could not get rid of the sides... some people can just not handle this drug...

nope...just going to wait hair multiplication or get h/t when im older.. im only 22 now.. still have 4-5 good years of hair left.. propecia really worked well when i took it.. i only had mild side effects.. but in my opinion it wasn't worth it..