Saw one more HT patient today

Sorry, I didnt carry a camera. I had requested a HT doctor to show me some of his previous results in person. In case, any drop by for more work, to have the office call me up and they did.

I liked what I saw. This was a repair case but still... one could make out the difference comparing him to his previous pix. BTW, if I was a HT doc, I will wake up and improve overnight. Theres really not that difficult doing a good HT.

Dont screw me for this. Listen first.

The first doctor had put hair that were growing straight up in the air. Growing (key word).

The second doctor had them growing the way the patient's natural hair was growing.

Is that really so hard to learn? Wouldnt befor me?!

I feel happy today. Thought I will share this good news with you all too. icon_smile.gif

Sorry, I didnt carry a camera. I had requested a HT doctor to show me some of his previous results in person. In case, any drop by for more work, to have the office call me up and they did.

I liked what I saw. This was a repair case but still... one could make out the difference comparing him to his previous pix. BTW, if I was a HT doc, I will wake up and improve overnight. Theres really not that difficult doing a good HT.

Dont screw me for this. Listen first.

The first doctor had put hair that were growing straight up in the air. Growing (key word).

The second doctor had them growing the way the patient's natural hair was growing.

Is that really so hard to learn? Wouldnt befor me?!

I feel happy today. Thought I will share this good news with you all too. icon_smile.gif

I dont know who did his previous bad work. He mentioned doctors in States and Thailand. I did not push him to find their name.

His corrective transplant was done by Dr. AP. I saw his before pix and the improvement was dramatic.

Quite dense too.

Jolly,

A picture is worth a thousand words, but seeing an HT in person is priceless!

I recommend to anyone considering an HT to try to meet with patients from that particular doctor in person to get a better idea of what to expect from their own transplant.

One must remember, however, to consider many variables like number of grafts/hairs, hair and skin characteristics, lighting, etc as no two transplants will be exactly alike.

Bill

Good point Bill. Let me put this out here: If there is ever anyone in the Md, Va, DC area that wants to meet and see Dr Hasson's work in real life, just let me know. I'd be glad to. I'm not shy and I'm tickled to death with it so far even though I'm only 3 months post-op. I've been walking around with a buzzed head and no hat since the surgery; surprisingly, no one has asked yet. Anyway, if anyone ever wants to meet in the middle somewhere to see it first hand, just let me know.

40, I'd be careful with that buddy!!!!!

I think people might take you up on that just on the chance they could possibly meet your significant other!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Later Buddy,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Theres a video of the person I met on youtube. It doesnt show the face, but I know its the same one from his hair and head.

Is it OK to post link to youtube? I like the way they brushed the hair in the vid.

If not, delete it.