Dr. Bernstein

Mr. Hair

I've scheduled a procedure with Dr. Bernstein in march. I've done years of research, but would like to see what everyone else has to say. I want to hear both good and bad experiences with him. Especially bad experiences. I want to hear it all. Also with good experiences, I would like to know how natural your transplant came out (hairline). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mr. Hair

I've scheduled a procedure with Dr. Bernstein in march. I've done years of research, but would like to see what everyone else has to say. I want to hear both good and bad experiences with him. Especially bad experiences. I want to hear it all. Also with good experiences, I would like to know how natural your transplant came out (hairline). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mr. Hair

He's a good doctor, the only problem I have with him is that they will only do only conservative hairlines (which most of ppl on this board say is good). I agree that in most cases people loosing hair should go conservative, but then not all cases are the same, and ppl with stabilized hairloss can and should go for optimized look. Bernstein won't do your temples, and you'll end up with a balding-guy look of bowl shaped hairline.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

mr hair,

simply awesome,undetectable smooth flowing

hairline and yes,i'm dreaming of procedure #2

and how awesome that will look,can't wait to

get back in the chair.seriously,you're in good

hands and i doubt you'll hear any true and valid

complaints about dr.b. if you do i would question

the persons credibilty. click on my name and

read all my posts for some insight. good luck

• 2 weeks later...

He is amazing. The procedure was completely painless, and 3 days post-op and it is really undetectable. Red is gone and I feel great!

He is a super nice guy and very efficient. All his girls were fantastic too and very sweet. I could not recommend him more. I am going back for 1700 more in 8 mos. He is not the cheapest guy in town, but he is truly the absolute best! If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at: nylarge@yahoo.com

icon_cool.gif