QualityRX

Marvin

I have ordered fin twice from QualityRX. In both times it came in less than a week from India. I ordered a third time over a week ago and it has not yet come. I am coming dangerously close to running out.

Has anyone had problems with QualityRX flaking out after a certain number of orders, or problems recently?

It should really work well for you. I think results are a lot better in young people such as us. I never really saw any regrowth. personally I don't know how anyone can see regrow unless they have a bald scalp. But every part on my the top of my head, crown, front, thicken like crazy. The difference is really day and night. Not only did it get thicken, but darker as well.

Update:

Today I had 5 pills left. I was planning on rationing them, taking one every two days. This way I would have 10 days to find a new supply.

No need. 180 pills arrived in my mailbox today. According to the stamp on the envelope, they arrived in the USA from India only two days after I ordered them. The delay was all on the part of the US Postal Service.

I have always been impressed with how quickly QualityRX ships; the problem was entirely not their fault here.