baby hairs

giants

are you referring to a recent transplant where the new hair that sprouted are like baby hair and you are a blonde? If so, I'm assuming that it'd take a bit longer than someone with darker hair for the newly sprouted hair to be noticeble. I have black hair and my transplant was about 2.5 months ago and I have my hairline has a bunch of small barely visible hair that I can only see within a few inches. So blone hair would take even longer because it has less pigments than black hair, so I'd say at least 3-4 months after surgery, but most people will tell you to be patient and don't bother looking at it too much until 6 months post op.

Most babies' hair are thin until they pass one year old mark. My cousin's baby has black hair also, and she's about 13 months old, and most of her hair are black now, but still very thin. Looks like someone that has diffuse thinning.

giants,

When it comes to Rogaine, it's hard to say.

When I used Rogaine, I experienced some new growth of fine baby colorless hairs, but they never developed. They just stayed that way.

On the other hand, these hairs could mature and turn into thick healthy hairs. Maturation process typically takes 9-12 months however, the maturation process doesn't happen all at once, so hopefully you'll see them get darker and thicker month by month.

Keep us posted with your progress.

Bill