NEVER DO A HAIR SYSTEM FOLKS.

Lionheart

Hello my name is Leon and I have been a hair suffer now in 7 years. First I dident care so I shaved my head and I was happy with it because I got alot of compliments from alots of girls. I kinda like the Soldier type of style you know.

So I shaved my head and kept shaving it with machine for a couple of years (7years).

Now after 7 fucking years I wannet to change my look so I let my hair grow in 6 month and god it looks awful and I am very deppressed about it.

So I took contact with hair clinic about hair system. I have seen some wonderful pictures of men that have made the hair system and it totaly looks natural. So you know I decided to try it out. My apointment was yesterday.

Of course I was very nervous about it. But I still went there and finaly I was there, Thats what I tought. So They took me into a room and said wait here we will be back with your new hair. So I waited and everything and then after 30 min she came back. This is your new hair she said.

I looked at it and I got a fucking shock. I said this will never gonna work. She said give it time, Let me cut the hair the same length as yours and you will se the diffrents. I said OK but still I was in shock.

So she was finaly done, I looked myself into the mirror and I could not belive what I saw. I looked totaly fuckt up, It looked fake and everybody would know that I made a hairsystem, Even my grandmother would know. I said take the shit off and send it back I dont want this I said. So she said I agree with you this does not look good and does not look real, But what we could do is, We could order you a thinner one and it take 1 month, I said Never Never, I have been suffering for 6 freaking month, Not going out, not seeing friends just so my hair could grow, You think I could wait 1 month? NOO.

Then she said I understands you and they are just trying to sell you this for the cash and it dont look good and she even said to me that her husband are hair thinning and she would never let him do this. I mean can you belive it? She worked there and said that to me? I was very happy with here honestly. And I am very happy that I never did pay for this.

So now Im going back to shaving I guess.

Hello my name is Leon and I have been a hair suffer now in 7 years. First I dident care so I shaved my head and I was happy with it because I got alot of compliments from alots of girls. I kinda like the Soldier type of style you know.

So I shaved my head and kept shaving it with machine for a couple of years (7years).

Now after 7 fucking years I wannet to change my look so I let my hair grow in 6 month and god it looks awful and I am very deppressed about it.

So I took contact with hair clinic about hair system. I have seen some wonderful pictures of men that have made the hair system and it totaly looks natural. So you know I decided to try it out. My apointment was yesterday.

Of course I was very nervous about it. But I still went there and finaly I was there, Thats what I tought. So They took me into a room and said wait here we will be back with your new hair. So I waited and everything and then after 30 min she came back. This is your new hair she said.

I looked at it and I got a fucking shock. I said this will never gonna work. She said give it time, Let me cut the hair the same length as yours and you will se the diffrents. I said OK but still I was in shock.

So she was finaly done, I looked myself into the mirror and I could not belive what I saw. I looked totaly fuckt up, It looked fake and everybody would know that I made a hairsystem, Even my grandmother would know. I said take the shit off and send it back I dont want this I said. So she said I agree with you this does not look good and does not look real, But what we could do is, We could order you a thinner one and it take 1 month, I said Never Never, I have been suffering for 6 freaking month, Not going out, not seeing friends just so my hair could grow, You think I could wait 1 month? NOO.

Then she said I understands you and they are just trying to sell you this for the cash and it dont look good and she even said to me that her husband are hair thinning and she would never let him do this. I mean can you belive it? She worked there and said that to me? I was very happy with here honestly. And I am very happy that I never did pay for this.

So now Im going back to shaving I guess.

Hey Lion -

It's a cold business. But the grass is always greener on the other side. Many guys WISH they could shave their heads.

Funny how the Industry people would never let a loved one have surgery or glue something on thier head, but it's just what you need.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

• 2 years later...

To be honest, it sounds like you either went to a terrible, terrible cowboy-like company, or you went in with no research and they gave you exactly what you asked for. When deciding on any hair procedure, there's a whole load of research that you're gonna have to do first. If you'd have gone in and asked for a full lace system, transitional density, colour match and hair type matched to your own... well, you'd probably still be using it.

Research, people.

Amen. :-)

I must say that despite all the color match, high price and a 10 minutes a day you feel good about the system.

The maintanance of a hair system is a second job.

I strong recomend a surgery no hair system. I had one for 3 months a I felt really bad about it. Yep, somedays it did look good.. but but but.. dont work out, don't do water sports, don't sweat, don't get rain on it unless you have a place to style it again, don't leave your house without a comb and living conditioners, go to the salon once a week .. No no no.. hair systems are really really painful.. I hated it every minute of it.

Again, I don't agree - rain, wind, water - not an issue. Well, it's about as much an issue as your real hair is in the rain. Sorry I really don't get all this stuff about "you can't swim, you can't speak, you can't live..." because, you can.

Feeling good for 10 minutes a day... sounds more like a depression issue. Seriously, though, my hair looks awesome 24/7. And when it doesn't, I brush it. Hey, wouldn't you?

Maintenance isn't a big deal. It's not a wonder-drug of "wow, and it only took me 6 minutes", but it's not a case of hours on end each day, either.

Looks real, feels real, only have to maintain it once a week if that. If I got hit by gale force winds, I just run my hands through it, just like, y'know, normal hair.

Still not seeing the big deal, unless you're doing something wrong..?

As for surgery... systems are cosmetic... surgery you have to live with for life. Do your research, be confident you're making the right chioce, whichever way you go.

Hey Raj,

It's only "not natural" if that's what you order. Again, bottom line is: do your research, go in with the confidence of knowing exactly what you want, and find a company that can give it to you.

Hair systems are undetectable to the human eye in every day life. However, if you order a Beatles-wig hair-do, people are gonna talk...

Think about it... ;-)

Hey TheHairGuy,

Is there any chance you could post some pics of your hair 'upclose'? I think it could help prove your point. I have always been interested in hair systems but know of them to be very user dependent in terms of realism.

Many thanks,

Blond.

-----------------------------

PhD (Experimental and Clinical medicine)

1.25mg Finasteride

Minoxidil 5% (EOD)

Nizoral 1% (x3/week)

Hey Blondie,

It sounds like a lame excuse, I know, but, because of my profession, I can't post pictures of myself on websites, without them coming back to haunt me! You don't want to know! :-)

But, I can point you in the direction of some pretty typical close-ups? And I have friends with systems, who actually post their pics online anyway if you want to check them - they all use different companies.

THG

Here's a few random shots from different sites - good, close-up style material. I've met Carlo from the first B&W pic several times.

http://www.hairdirect.com/comm.../16099/original.aspx

Here's a women's system, straight from the shower by the look of it...

http://www.hairdirect.com/comm.../19147/original.aspx

And here's a gallery from a different company...

http://www.optimahair.co.uk/becausewecare.htm

Enjoy :-)