International Laser Hair Transplant Clinic(ILHT)

Can anyboddy confirm if Dr.Sajjad Khan who claims to be the director of ILHT having offices in San Diego,Chicago and Rancho Mirage is currently in Pakistan to perform hair transplant in Karachi.

Does he use minigrafts or FUs and how about his results?

Can anyboddy confirm if Dr.Sajjad Khan who claims to be the director of ILHT having offices in San Diego,Chicago and Rancho Mirage is currently in Pakistan to perform hair transplant in Karachi.

Does he use minigrafts or FUs and how about his results?

• 1 month later...

2 things:

The stated number of grafts will most likely exceed by 70% what you actually receive. I got 700 instead of 2300. Surgery lasted barely 4 hours.

The density will not exceed 3-5 hair per cm sq.

Other than that ....

I am scheduled to have 2,000 grafts done by Dr. S. Khan, a female, on October 20th. I am thinking about changing and going else where. What do you think????

Have you seen actual patients of Dr. Khan? If not, I would do more research here before committing to a session. One of the posters here (Bverotti) has had a laser HT. He didn't go back for his 2nd HT and actually flew a long way to go to another doctor. If you have chosen your doctor out of geographical convenience, I think most people here will tell you to rethink your game plan.