spectral dnc

slinhub

Is anyone familiar with spectral dnc-is it safe with the combination of drugs it uses. How does it compare with minoxidil and/or propecia. Also How are the results. I,m a little hesitant about using it-I know a lot of people don't think much of them but I still would prefer it be approved by the FDA

Is anyone familiar with spectral dnc-is it safe with the combination of drugs it uses. How does it compare with minoxidil and/or propecia. Also How are the results. I,m a little hesitant about using it-I know a lot of people don't think much of them but I still would prefer it be approved by the FDA

Guest Cousin_It

Never used it but have considered it in the past. Don't waste your money on it, the only effective ingredient in it is minoxidal, the rest of the ingredients are just added in to up the price and trick people into thinking its a superior formulation. Take my advice use the Rogaine foam instead, its the most effective form of minoxidal, better than the liquid. If you want to add in Propecia, speak to your doctor about it. That is about all you need. If this does not grow hair for you then you need a transplant, don't bother with anything else, the rest of really useless.