Do FUEs really leave no scarring?

KlotzConchord

I have a question about FUEs. If they take them from the back of the scalp without strip incision, is there really NO SCARRING. I mean, can you shave your head afterwards without worrying about what your back looks like? I really have no problem with a small strip scar in the back as long as I'm comfortable enough with my hair. I'm more excited about body hair though, I mean, who needs arpit hair anyway (lol)?

Baldness is masculine. Jason Statham would look really gay with hair.

I have a question about FUEs. If they take them from the back of the scalp without strip incision, is there really NO SCARRING. I mean, can you shave your head afterwards without worrying about what your back looks like? I really have no problem with a small strip scar in the back as long as I'm comfortable enough with my hair. I'm more excited about body hair though, I mean, who needs arpit hair anyway (lol)?

I'm sure you can wear your hair shorter than 1/4" after FUE, some people use #2 blade even after old strip, and that is pretty short already. With fue, you have to be able to go down to #1 without anyone noticing

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

I'm not saying shave your head completely - but go very close like #1, if you have hair, with nice hairline, I don't care how short/long your hair is, you'll still look better than a guy with crappy hairline or little hair.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

Well of course I don't want to shave my head but I'm just so scared that it won't turn out right, know what I mean? As of right now I use Toppik to conceal my thinning because I can't bear to let anyone know I'm balding. Just the idea of that "shaving your head" option being gone just kinda freaks me out (of course, shaving my head freaks me out anyway). I've shaved it twice over the past 2 years and just can't get comfortable with it overall, even after getting both ears pierced with hoops.

I just hope Propecia stabilizes my loss. On a good note, I have yet to see a single hair come off on my hands in the shower for 4 weeks now (I think I saw one hair on my desk today at work that may or may not have come from my head, no hair on the pillow either). No sexual side effects at all either, I think my virility has actually increased. My hair is about a half inch long at this point.

In case I hadn't mentioned I've been on Propecia for about 4 weeks.