All Booked up!

Spursman

Hi all

Just thought i would let everyone know that i am going for my HT in august. its my first one and im very nervous. I have been researching for over 2 years and im going to be getting my procedure done with Dr Feller.

He recommends me to get 2000+ grafts. i probably need more but my donor hair is limited so he has to make sure he doesn't use it all up.

Hi all

Just thought i would let everyone know that i am going for my HT in august. its my first one and im very nervous. I have been researching for over 2 years and im going to be getting my procedure done with Dr Feller.

He recommends me to get 2000+ grafts. i probably need more but my donor hair is limited so he has to make sure he doesn't use it all up.

Good luck Spur

2000 grafts will be a great start with great results.. I'm 6 months into my second ( 1417 and 1476).. I can tell you it was the best thing I ever did and I'm very happy. I'm telling you now the wait sucks but the results are awesome!!! I will probably have 1 more HT to complete my restoration.

GOOD LUCK!! I hear Feller is a great doc!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Spursman, I can tell you from my own expirience you will be full of anxioty all the way up to the prosedure. Then you will most likly get the HT blues, Where you think "what the heck did I just do" Then after you heal and about 4-5 months you will be excited when the hair comes in. This is all part of the process. I will probally go back for HT number 2, and it will be nothing like going in for th first one. When you go for you first, even after you have done your research, its still walking on faith and hoping it goes the way you want. I also believe because its such a big decision if things turn out how you hoped, its even that much more gratifying. good luck