New Here

I have been reading this forum for the last few months and have just started on Propecia since July 1st. I think I am a NW 2 maybe 2.5... not really sure. I plan on uploading some pics and hopefully getting a HT this fall when I return to the states. Mainly, I just wanted to say that I think the support here is really good as there is no one you can really talk about this stuff with that understands what you are going through. The common response is "why you think you need that?... etc..etc.." People just don't understand or is it just me?

I have been reading this forum for the last few months and have just started on Propecia since July 1st. I think I am a NW 2 maybe 2.5... not really sure. I plan on uploading some pics and hopefully getting a HT this fall when I return to the states. Mainly, I just wanted to say that I think the support here is really good as there is no one you can really talk about this stuff with that understands what you are going through. The common response is "why you think you need that?... etc..etc.." People just don't understand or is it just me?

Amen Troy

Losing my hair was one of the most stressful things in my life. It affects you in many ways and people who don't go through it do not understand.. This network was key for me in making my choices.. 2 Ht's later I am very very happy and this would not be possible without the support ( and my research)

Good luck

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• Administrators

DiggityDocMP,

You're very welcome here. I think that in addition to getting great advice and real experiences this forum also provides get emotional support and understanding.

I think you will find this forum to be a safe place for great info and support.

Best wishes for halting your hair loss and regaining what you've lost.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.