"Stress" Loss

Hi,

After having my 1900 grafts at Bosley, I rested for the next for days. I basically stayed in bed and red and did no musclular activity. I worked on the 5th day for light duty (very little lifting and being careful/I am a US Postal Letter Carrier) for 6 hours. Then took of the 6th day. Then I was very careful while I worked for the next 10-15 days until the stitches came out. They said the "shafts" may fall, but that does not mean the "roots" willl come out either. I also just started working 3 weekend nights a week as a chef, where the only stress is "piping" out mashed potatoes where I can feel my "head" muscles straining (started this part time job 2 weeks after the procedure). Is it possible for this type of stress to cause the implants to fall out? How much is too much stress? In you opinion, should I quite the chef job?

Yours truly,

Hi,

After having my 1900 grafts at Bosley, I rested for the next for days. I basically stayed in bed and red and did no musclular activity. I worked on the 5th day for light duty (very little lifting and being careful/I am a US Postal Letter Carrier) for 6 hours. Then took of the 6th day. Then I was very careful while I worked for the next 10-15 days until the stitches came out. They said the "shafts" may fall, but that does not mean the "roots" willl come out either. I also just started working 3 weekend nights a week as a chef, where the only stress is "piping" out mashed potatoes where I can feel my "head" muscles straining (started this part time job 2 weeks after the procedure). Is it possible for this type of stress to cause the implants to fall out? How much is too much stress? In you opinion, should I quite the chef job?

Yours truly,

Your job won't cause the transplanted hair to fall out. But you want to avoid putting a lot of extra tension on the linear scar on the back of your head. You don't want to do anything that might cause the scar to "stretch". That's a bad thing.

The grafts themselves are pretty much "set" by now, that happens in the first few days or so. I'm not sure how long you need to be careful about the donor scar...for months, probably.

Did you go to Bosley in New York City?

price?

quality?

distance?

infomercial?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke