Donar Scar

I would like to be able to buzz my back and sides down with a 2 or 3 guard. Do you think this is realistic and the donar scar won't be detectable? I have dark (almost black) hair with medium skin tone. Does hair color make a difference?

Please share your experiences and how short you are able to wear your hair.

I plan on going to Dr. Rahal in 1 to 2 years.

I would like to be able to buzz my back and sides down with a 2 or 3 guard. Do you think this is realistic and the donar scar won't be detectable? I have dark (almost black) hair with medium skin tone. Does hair color make a difference?

Please share your experiences and how short you are able to wear your hair.

I plan on going to Dr. Rahal in 1 to 2 years.

Dont think you will have a problem with guard 3 . 2 maybe because of your dark hair and skin contrast

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

NW4recession.

It honestly depends on a number of factors. I can personally shave the sides and back of my head to a 3 clip without the scar being noticeable however, it does appear that I've been wearing a hat. A 4 clip is idea for me.

Dr. Rahals does excellent work and you'd be in great hands! Scarring however, though in the best hands, risks are minimal, is sometimes unpredictable. Scarring is also more evident in hair transplant patients with thinner donor areas, especially with blond hair.

Consider all risks before undergoing surgery however, for me, it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Bill